SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT
Effective Date: February 19 , 2018
Description of SaaS Services
(2) HOSTING AND MANAGEMENT SERVICES. The SaaS Services include the following managed services:
- Network administration, including communications between the gateway and the network operations center through Customer provided cellular wireless transmission or Ethernet connection
- Software administration
- Data administration
(3) AUTHORIZED USER LICENSE (WEB PORTAL). The Authorized User License for the number of Authorized Users set forth in the Orders includes on-going hosting enabling access to the Portal.
(4) CUSTOMER ACTIVATION SERVICES: Authorized Users shall gain access to selected software and services upon the completion of execution of Orders, registration, payment, and acceptance by SportsLab360°, LLC.
(5) SUPPORT SERVICES. Support Services include remote service and support shall be provided by firstname.lastname@example.org, via email. Responses to emails, from Authorized Users, will be timely provided within 2-3 business days. Service Provider will use commercially reasonable efforts to keep the SaaS Services available on a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week basis, via web site access utilizing the Minimum Configuration, subject to occasional scheduled downtime for maintenance purposes, unforeseen maintenance and systems outages, or routine testing of the SaaS Services. As used herein, "Minimum Configuration" means the minimum configuration of Customer hardware and software required to access the SaaS Services, which, shall be that Authorized Users have an Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth and a compatible, updated browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.
Customer represents and warrants that Customer has all necessary authorization to purchase and pay for the SaaS Services indicated in each Order.
Authorized Users agree to provide the necessary electric service, wiring, computer equipment and communication line access (in accordance with UL standards) for access to the SaaS Services. Authorized Users agree to provide, install and maintain, at Authorized Users' expense, data communication lines therefore, all pursuant to minimum specifications prescribed by Service Provider and updated from time to time. Authorized User shall be responsible for ongoing charges for Authorized Users' own use of such data communication lines, electrical service, computer equipment, etc.
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL NOT BE BINDING AND ACCESS TO THE SaaS SERVICES SHALL NOT BE GRANTED UNTIL AN AUTHORIZED SIGNATORY FOR CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. AGREEMENT SHALL BE DEEMED GIVEN, WHEN THE SIGNATORY FOR CUSTOMER CHECKS THE BOX ACKNOWLEDGING THIS AGREEMENT.
BY CONTINUING USE OF SPORTSLAB360° YOU ARE CONFIRMING CONSENT TO THESE TERMS